White Choc Raspberry Muffins
115g Unsalted butter
140g White Chocolate
200g Plain flour
100g Brown Sugar
2 tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Salt
2 large eggs
2 cups Frozen Raspberries
½ cup extra white choc chips
- Pre heat your oven to 180degree Celsius Fan forced
- In a Heatproof microwave safe bowl, melt butter and white chocolate together, once melted, set aside to cool
- Place Dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder salt) in a large bowl, whisk together to combine
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Combine wet ingredients of milk etc. into the dry ingredient bowl, then whisk in butter and chocolate mixture.
- Add raspberries and extra white choc pieces and stir in
- Spoon into your patty pans.
- Bake for approx. 22-28 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.